Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanks For All Your Help

Found this on Lucianne this morning. It seems now that the messiah is in, the Washington Post is doing a small version of the "mea culpa" waltz hoping to win back some of the 50 million or so Americans who didn't think their boosterism of ol' hopey-changey was quite cricket.

Right there in the story was a link encouraging you to respond via email - so I did...


Saw an on-line version of your column about the titled election coverage - read the first paragraph - especially the bit about "The Post provided a lot of good campaign coverage" right there in the first sentence - started laughing - stopped reading and moved on to other things, but I'm still giggling. Thanks for the humor.

The on-line thing should be a clue; I haven't purchased a paper newspaper in about a decade. Hope your buyout offer comes soon - looking for a new career over fifty is tough.

I thought I made my point in a nice way.

1 comment:

Earl said...

well, the comic that was shared on a blog today almost made me want a newspaper again -- but then I remembered how many trees that takes, the carbon dioxide increase from that, and the fact that I did get to see that great comic in my home without the extra foolishness of the media, advertisers and opposing view point